Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Friday 13 April 2012

Fridays for sale

Before I show you my Fridays for sale horse , I want to say ,WOW ! you  guys are good ! Several right answers  on the contest ! I will draw  for winners on Sunday
now  


FV A SHOCKING COMET (Pending)
 2011 Palomino  Appaloosa colt offered for sale at Fern Valley Appaloosas 








 Sweet tempered, easy to handle and very athletic, this colt is the total package



 Conformation, class and color 
And a little streak of  just plain fun to go with it !

Stay safe 
And don't forget to check out some of the other Fridays for sale :
Crystal at Ranch Riding  has a lovely mare  for sale 
And as others  post I will link to them 

10 comments:

Country Gal said...

Looks like quite the spunky monkey thats for sure ! Great photos ! Have a good weekend !

Mary Ann said...

What a beautiful colt, and what wonderful color! I hope you find a good home for him.

IanH said...

That is one really nice colt! My experience (limited) is that the App is probably the nicest mannered horse around. Oh, to be 20 years younger with deeper pockets. :-}

Shirley said...

He's a beauty and my favorite of your colts so far- not counting Fat Baby, who is a filly!

Crystal said...

he is so adorable! and all that white sure make him stand out!

Linda said...

Good looking' little dude!

Janice said...

Darn I missed the contest....I'm looking forward to the new book. I wish I could have them all ...he is a looker.

GoLightly said...

Comet has quite the resumé, and hooves-on skills:)

and he's gorgeous, of course!

C-ingspots said...

He's adorable!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

He just keep getting better looking as he grows up.

~Lisa