Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy St Patrick's day

Had to pull some green from the archives, but it will be here soon... I hope
Stay warm and safe my friends

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy St Patricks Day! This picture is adorable!!

GoLightly said...

Top o' t' marnin to ya!!

Thanks for the picture, your archives make yet another cold day warmer.

Praying your green shows up soon!!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Same to you my Irish Grandma thought this was always the best holiday:) Love the photo. B

IanH said...

Every Leprechaun I have ever met has been an optimist. What is green?

Nicole said...

Tomorrow is the first day of spring and we're supposed to get snow showers over the weekend. Go figure! Gotta love the weather :)

sally said...

Best wishes from NZ .....we had our first dusting of snow this morning on the local mountain top. The summer here has been just endless sun to a point that we are gripped by a drought with total fire bans .....so no grass going into winter. So I cant wish green grass your way but hope that the warmth of spring brings the beautiful color your way soon