Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Friday 5 July 2013

Contest # 4 is complete

Head  on over  to Never too Old to see  who  won! I would  say Deb(the owner of  the  new)  baby won for  sure , and I  am hanging my head in shame, well I need  to listen  to my instincts, and thank  my sister  and  my lucky  stars  for  avoiding  what  could  certainly  have  been  an unmitigated  disaster.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The important thing is that YOU DID save the day, and managed to get out of the mud hole yourself as well.

Paola said...

You have been Liebster awarded. Please check it out at:

http://paolashorseblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-awarded.html