Welcome to Fern Valley

Here in central Alberta prime farm country,my husband Martin and I work together raising beef cattle and Appaloosa horses. Fern valley appaloosas have long been known for their quality of temperament conformation and color.I have recently rediscovered a love of writing and have published 2 collections of poetry. "Telling Tails" and Tails Trails and Campfire stories" . I look forward to a future spreading my wings as an author and as a horse woman .

Friday 9 May 2014

Signs, sense and sensibilities


This post or series of post has been swimming around in my mind for some time. Prompted in part by some conversation and experiences at the
 Mane event and furthered by conversations I have had with family recently and in my work, both as a mental Health Aid and in my work with horses and cattle.
My biggest dilemma has been where to start. So instead of 1 long winded ramble, I have decided to do a series of several, long winded rambles lol .

Signs
Senses
Sensibilities


Signs signs everywhere are signs
Long winded ramble #1 coming soon

2 comments:

GoLightly said...

Yeah, well, you don't have one of MY signs.
:)

Love reading your rambles, looking forward to them!

aurora said...

Sounds interesting, bring it!